Free Shipping for
Orders Over $1,600 View Restrictions.
- We Ship Fast - Call us for an estimated shipping time.
- We offer both American made Deluxe Quality and Standard Grade Stair Parts.
- Our customers are loyal, find out why!
- We specialize in Custom Stair Parts; tell us what you need.
Quality Stair Parts at Wholesale Prices.
We provide a wide selection of quality iron balusters as well as American made wood stair parts in: Brazilian Cherry, American Cherry, Red Oak, White Oak, Maple, Hickory, Sapele Mahogany, and other woods by request. We offer Contractor Grade stair parts for those looking for great value at affordable prices.Find out why thousands of builders and contractors have made the switch to stair parts from Beautiful Homes Inc...
- Most Wrought Iron Balusters are in stock and ready for FAST shipment. Most Wrought Iron Balusters ordered today ship from our warehouse within 2 to 3 business days. (Please allow 3 to 5 business days for transit time).
- Best Value on the Net. We believe we offer the highest quality stair parts and wrought iron balusters for the lowest price anywhere on-line. Shop and compare. If you find a better price - call us.
- Frequent Buyer Plan Discounts Available.
- We offer American made Quality Stair Parts - Get the Best for Less
- We offer Contractor Grade Stair Parts when price and speed are your major considerations.
- We Source all the Stair Parts you need in one convenient place.
- Fast Shipping on most "Off-Species" Wood Stair Parts - usually within 2 weeks (plus transit time).
- Why buy your stair parts retail when you can buy your stair parts wholesale from Beautiful Homes, Inc.?
- We have many wrought iron balusters in stock and ready for fast shipment.
READ MORE. . .
Why Buy Your Stair Railings From StairPartsUSA.com? StairPartsUSA.com (Beautiful Homes, Inc.) was founded in 2005 to provide our customers with quality stair parts and supplies at great prices. We ship our orders quickly and in most cases our wood parts leave the factory in ten business days. Many of our competitors routinely take four to six weeks to ship out their wood stair parts. When we first started the majority of our sales were to consumers looking for quality stair parts that they couldn't find at their local lumber companies. Today, most of our business comes from builders and contractors who have come to appreciate our quick production times and the quality of our stair parts. Many of our products are made by American made craftsmen who are proud of their heritage and their workmanship.
Unlike many of our competitors who think that one size fits all, we offer custom stair parts as well. If you need a custom part for your stairway, let us know. We often can produce it for you at less than you might think. We believe we offer the absolute best value on the internet. We do not sell through distribution networks like many stair parts companies. We sell direct to consumers. This means you get greater value at a lower cost. In many cases, we are able to offer quality American made crafted wood stair parts at prices comparable to what competitors charge for mass produced ones. We never sacrifice quality. We get many phone calls from builders who have purchased inferior quality stair parts from competitors and now regret it. Our American craftsmen spend more time sanding our newel posts and balusters than they do turning them. Many of our competitor's balusters show up rough and un-sanded. It takes the builder's hours to individually sand many of our competitor's balusters and newel posts before they are ready for staining. Not so, with our American made balusters and newel posts. Our American made newels and balusters can be wiped off with a tack cloth and stained, saving you valuable time and money.
We offer our stair parts in Red Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Hickory, White Oak, American Cherry, Knotty Alder, Soft Maple and Hard Maple. We can also produce stair parts in most other wood species as well. These include Western Cedar, Honduran Mahogany, Walnut, Beech, Sapele Mahogany, and Yellow Pine with only slightly longer lead times.
We also have a complete selection of contractor grade box newels. These box newels are value priced and are of the same quality that most of our competitors sell as their premium quality. Our contractor grade box newels are priced substantially less than most of our competitors, in some cases, builders have told us they saved over $200.00 each by purchasing from us. We believe this is why we have seen such a great shift in our customer demographics, and why so many of our customers are custom home builders and contractors. Those who know the difference buy from us.
StairPartsUSA.com (Beautiful Homes, Inc.) also offers a wide variety of wrought iron balusters at wholesale prices. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not sell through multi-channels of distribution. We go directly to our customer (whether builder or customer) to give you the best possible pricing. That being said, we do offer a discount to those who are "In the Trade." Contractors, carpenters, builders and architects receive a discount as our way of thanking you for your business, and a believe that we will get many more orders from you in the future. Once you see our quality, we are confident you will continue to come back order after order.